Come aboard our growing global team, and work for a category leader with a market presence in 15 countries. You will work with some of the leading financial institutions worldwide who rely on our product innovation in helping them shield themselves against the global $4 trillion problem of financial fraud. We create ‘customer-centric predictable enterprises’ and we do this by directing intelligence to the heart of every customer interaction. In real-time. We are looking for a solid Business Development Leader Result-oriented leadership position to drive business expansion and revenue growth.
- Building highly scalable and robust web platforms.
- Rich hands-on programming in Java, using object oriented and responsibility-driven design techniques.
- Experience in designing, building and maintaining mission-critical highly scalable enterprise software.
- Practical experience with software engineering best-practices.
- Assist in gathering and analysing functional requirements and translate them into technical specifications for robust, scalable, supportable solutions that work well within the overall system architecture.
- Design, develop, test, troubleshoot, debug, deploy, maintain, document and deliver highly scalable and high performance systems using Java technologies.
- Serve as a key technical resource in the full development cycle, from conception, design, implementation and testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance.
- Be comfortable using Open Source Java software.
- Utilize your object-oriented (OO) design patterns and data modelling techniques in various designs.
- Build and improve software tools for productivity enhancements.
- Conduct performance analysis and optimization on large-scale distributed systems and produce comprehensive, usable software documentation.
- Recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards.
- Owning the delivery of entire pieces of the system or application, and serve as a technical expert on complex projects using best practice engineering standards.
- Work in an agile development environment with teams of smart and highly motivated individuals.
- Experience or exposure to large-scale web applications using Java technologies on the server-side.
- Exposure to OOPS, Application Design, Web applications, Web 2.0 concepts, and Usability.
- Understanding of Data structures, Advanced RDBMS concepts, data structures and tradeoffs, database choices, indexing, etc.
- Process-driven with a passion for automation.
- Functional competency in analytical thinking and problem-solving.
- Good communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to work as a team and willing to change & innovate in new directions.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (XP, Scrum, etc.).
- Contribution to Open Source Projects.
Your Education / Qualification:
- BE BTech MCA.
- Relevant Experience, if any, overrides the Education background.
Endorsed Category Leader in Financial Crime Risk Management Systems for Enterprise Fraud by Chartis Research, Winner of Best Fraud Detection Product by Risk.net and ranked consistently in Chartis’ RiskTech100 rankings, CustomerXPs redefines real-time, cross-channel banking Enterprise Fraud Management using AI like a central nervous system to fight financial crime. The company’s flagship product Clari5 harnesses the combined power of Automation, AI, Decision Sciences & Real-time Decisions. Clari5 currently processes over 10 billion transactions, manages over 500 million accounts and reliably secures 4% of the global population’s banking transactions. With 200 million accounts at a single site, Clari5 has the world’s largest implementation of a fraud management solution. Tier 1 banking customers across 15 countries who trust Clari5 for driving their fraud management strategy are recipients of global industry acclaim, including Banking Technology’s Best Use of IT in Risk Management/Regulation and Celent’s Model Bank of the Year.