Come aboard our growing global team, and work for a category leader with a market presence in 15 countries. You will work with some of the leading financial institutions worldwide who rely on our product innovation in helping them shield themselves against the global $4 trillion problem of financial fraud. We create ‘customer-centric predictable enterprises’ and we do this by directing intelligence to the heart of every customer interaction. In real-time. We are looking for a solid Business Development Leader Result-oriented leadership position to drive business expansion and revenue growth.
- Be part of a young and effervescent strategic group where opportunities for growth, learning, and thinking are unbound. Part of the UX Consulting Group that solves interesting and complex problems in the User Experience Journey for a Financial Crime Management Space (Fraud and AML).
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
- 3+ years of experience devising and creating Information Documents from the product angle.
- Have a proven career in one of the Product Companies in the capacity of documentation expert for a Customer Facing Product Line.
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
Your Education / Qualification:
- Comm. / MA or B. Comm. / BA in a design-related field, or equivalent experience.
- Relevant Experience, if any, overrides the Education background.
Endorsed Category Leader in Financial Crime Risk Management Systems for Enterprise Fraud by Chartis Research, Winner of Best Fraud Detection Product by Risk.net and ranked consistently in Chartis’ RiskTech100 rankings, CustomerXPs redefines real-time, cross-channel banking Enterprise Fraud Management using AI like a central nervous system to fight financial crime. The company’s flagship product Clari5 harnesses the combined power of Automation, AI, Decision Sciences & Real-time Decisions. Clari5 currently processes over 10 billion transactions, manages over 500 million accounts and reliably secures 4% of the global population’s banking transactions. With 200 million accounts at a single site, Clari5 has the world’s largest implementation of a fraud management solution. Tier 1 banking customers across 15 countries who trust Clari5 for driving their fraud management strategy are recipients of global industry acclaim, including Banking Technology’s Best Use of IT in Risk Management/Regulation and Celent’s Model Bank of the Year.
|Job Category||Product Management|