Come aboard our growing global team, and work for a category leader with a market presence in 15 countries. You will work with some of the leading financial institutions worldwide who rely on our product innovation in helping them shield themselves against the global $4 trillion problem of financial fraud. We create ‘customer-centric predictable enterprises’ and we do this by directing intelligence to the heart of every customer interaction. In real-time. We are looking for a solid Business Development Leader Result-oriented leadership position to drive business expansion and revenue growth.
- Be a part of pre-sales function at the global leaders in the financial Crimes management product vendors for BFSI sector with a market presence in more than 15 countries.
- You will work with some of the leading financial institutions worldwide who rely on our product innovation in helping them shield themselves against the global $4 trillion problem of financial fraud.
- Part of a young and effervescent strategic group where opportunities for growth, learning, and thinking are unbound. Part of the Product Management Group (PMG) which solves interesting and complex problems in the Customer Experience and Financial Crime Management Space (Fraud and AML).
- Minimum 3-4 Years of experience as a pre-sales professional who has worked on or managing RFPs / RFIs / Proposals in the areas of Core Banking / Digital Banking / Cards / Payments / Corporate Banking / AML / Fraud Management / Financial Crimes.
- Pre-sales professionals in the areas of AML / Fraud Management / Financial Crimes will be preferred.
- Looking for a pre-sales professional who can managed RFPs / RFIs end-to-end.
- Create winnable tailor-made proposals which specifically address clients’ problems, prepare and deliver effective presentations to client’s top management.
- Create proposals which address client’s needs, provide responses to Application functional / technical requirements from RFPs / RFIs
- Should have Bid Management skills where collaborations with cross-functional teams within the organization.
- Expertise working with MS Office (Excel, Power-point and Word).
- Should have in depth Banking domain knowledge and knowledge on the applications/software side in the BFSI domain.
- Should have basic knowledge on application architecture, HHardware Infra and understand basics of Cloud architecture.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams such as legal, finance, product, engineering, professional services within the organization is a must.
- Should have desire/experience to prepare project effort estimation, have experience in writing business documents (such as solution proposals and presentations).
Your Education / Qualification:
- B.E. and MBA from a Top B-School
- Relevant Experience, if any, overrides the Education background.
Endorsed Category Leader in Financial Crime Risk Management Systems for Enterprise Fraud by Chartis Research, Winner of Best Fraud Detection Product by Risk.net and ranked consistently in Chartis’ RiskTech100 rankings, CustomerXPs redefines real-time, cross-channel banking Enterprise Fraud Management using AI like a central nervous system to fight financial crime. The company’s flagship product Clari5 harnesses the combined power of Automation, AI, Decision Sciences & Real-time Decisions. Clari5 currently processes over 10 billion transactions, manages over 500 million accounts and reliably secures 4% of the global population’s banking transactions. With 200 million accounts at a single site, Clari5 has the world’s largest implementation of a fraud management solution. Tier 1 banking customers across 15 countries who trust Clari5 for driving their fraud management strategy are recipients of global industry acclaim, including Banking Technology’s Best Use of IT in Risk Management/Regulation and Celent’s Model Bank of the Year.
|Job Category||Product Management|