Come aboard our growing global team, and work for a category leader with a market presence in 15 countries. You will work with some of the leading financial institutions worldwide who rely on our product innovation in helping them shield themselves against the global $4 trillion problem of financial fraud. We create ‘customer-centric predictable enterprises’ and we do this by directing intelligence to the heart of every customer interaction. In real-time. We are looking for a solid Business Development Leader Result-oriented leadership position to drive business expansion and revenue growth.
- Will serve as a key technical resource in the full product development cycle from conception, design, implementation, testing to documentation, delivery, and maintenance.
- Interact with Business Analysts in understanding business rules and validate the same during testing.
- Exposure to planning & execution of enterprise product testing,
- Own all test-related deliverables of the product.
- Test and Certify highly scalable and high-performance systems that we build.
- Ensure test performance and security aspects of the product.
- Owning the delivery of an entire piece of the product.
- Work in an agile environment with teams of smart and highly motivated individuals.
- Though the current position can be based out of anywhere in India, the base location is Bangalore and should be open to relocation to Bangalore in the future.
- 5+ years of hands-on industry experience in testing.
- Experience in Enterprise Product testing will be an added advantage,
- Should have worked in Testing scalable and robust web platforms.
- Ability to set up and deploy test environments.
- Work closely with different groups to resolve issues, ensure thorough testing from a business perspective, understand support issues, release high-quality products to production, etc
- Work on Agile QA methodologies.
- Practical experience with software engineering best-practices.
Your Education / Qualification:
- BE / BTech, BS,MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Endorsed Category Leader in Financial Crime Risk Management Systems for Enterprise Fraud by Chartis Research, Winner of Best Fraud Detection Product by Risk.net and ranked consistently in Chartis’ RiskTech100 rankings, CustomerXPs redefines real-time, cross-channel banking Enterprise Fraud Management using AI like a central nervous system to fight financial crime. The company’s flagship product Clari5 harnesses the combined power of Automation, AI, Decision Sciences & Real-time Decisions. Clari5 currently processes over 10 billion transactions, manages over 500 million accounts and reliably secures 4% of the global population’s banking transactions. With 200 million accounts at a single site, Clari5 has the world’s largest implementation of a fraud management solution. Tier 1 banking customers across 15 countries who trust Clari5 for driving their fraud management strategy are recipients of global industry acclaim, including Banking Technology’s Best Use of IT in Risk Management/Regulation and Celent’s Model Bank of the Year.
|Job Category||Product Engineering|