Clari5 Real-time Anti-Money LaunderingAutomate, streamline and comply with national and global compliance programs quickly.
Clari5 Real-time Anti-Money Laundering
Clari5 Real-time AML solution helps banks and financial institutions automate, streamline and comply with existing and emerging regulatory AML/CFT compliance programs. The solution suite comprises of 6 key modules viz. Suspicious Activity Monitoring, Customer Risk Categorization, Entity Identity Resolution/Watch List Filtering, Regulatory Reporting (CTR/STR/SAR/FATCA), Case Management and Entity Link Analysis.
- Fully automated AML compliance program starting from customer on-boarding to ongoing relationship monitoring
- Monitors suspicious money laundering activities in real-time and takes the right decision at the right time as opposed to end of day reporting and analysis
- Compliance with regulators by timely filing of various regulatory reports including CTR, STR/SAR reports
- Integrated reports and dashboards providing insights on the efficiency and effectiveness of the AML System
- Real-time approach to monitor and detect suspicious money laundering transactions
- Improved regulatory compliance and customer confidence
- Quicker implementation owing to pre-packaged AML scenarios and built-in interfaces for integration
- Low cost commodity hardware infrastructure leading to reduced TCO
How can Clari5 help my bank?
Clari5 Watch List Filtering helps your bank comply with regulatory sanctions and PEP programs with real-time advanced identity resolution analytics, intelligent scoring, transaction blocking and alert generation, with proven low false positive rates.
- Advanced Identity Resolution Analytics Engine
- Comprehensive List Management
- Real-time Transaction Blocking and Alert Generation
- Intuitive UI for List Rule Conﬁguration
- Support for Online and Batch Screening
- Integrated Case Management
- Automated Reporting and Regulatory Filing
- MIS Reports and Dashboards
- Improved regulatory compliance with a single proven solution for customer and remittances transaction ﬁltering, in real-time
- Mitigate business risk from monetary penalties and reputational damage
- Ensure compliance with consistent AML policies across the banking enterprise
- Reduced operational investigation costs with proven low false positives
- Automated ﬁling of STR/SAR regulatory reports