Come aboard our growing global team, and work for a category leader with a market presence in 15 countries. You will work with some of the leading financial institutions worldwide who rely on our product innovation in helping them shield themselves against the global $4 trillion problem of financial fraud. We create ‘customer-centric predictable enterprises’ and we do this by directing intelligence to the heart of every customer interaction. In real-time. We are looking for a solid Business Development Leader Result-oriented leadership position to drive business expansion and revenue growth.
- Be part of a young and effervescent strategic group where opportunities for growth, learning, and thinking are unbound. Part of the UX Consulting Group that solves interesting and complex problems in the User Experience Journey for a Financial Crime Management Space (Fraud and AML).
- Live and Learn in a Fast track Environment and build a breathtaking experience. Build strong partnerships across disciplines, such as Design, Product, Engineering, and Marketing.
- Collaborate closely with product owners/managers (POs & PMs) to find opportunities for new products/features and validate assumptions through user testing and research.
- Work with engineering to deliver the final product with the ability to come out with High Fidelity Designs for the various screens. Reinforce a design-thinking culture that leverages the best product, technology, and innovative talent.
- Own various Web application interfaces with the look and feel as guided by Marketing. Work with Developer and QA Teams to deliver the polished final product.
- Evangelize new interface guidelines and design patterns, solve complex UX design problems across Web interface, including but not limited to responsive and progressive webapps UX.
- User experience testing at frequent intervals and incorporating UX test feedback into sprint backlogs. Interaction with UI Developers to ensure UX Is translated to the right page layouts before proceeding with development work.
- 3+ years of experience designing and delivering products in cross-functional teams from start to finish.
- Ability to ensure prior feedback patterns on the UX are incorporated in the subsequent design by default, keeping the cost of quality (COQ) low.
- Deep understanding of user-centered design methods and best practices – and you’re always looking to improve on your process.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment, while also leading process improvement efforts. Power to influence others and build consensus while dealing with ambiguity.
- Self-motivated, a good communicator, and able to balance great design with meeting short deadlines. The constant drive to stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments.
- A deep appreciation and talent for simple solutions to complex problems,
- Hands-on with Axure, Sketch, Figma etc. industry-standard tools and with MS Office skills.
- Ability to express design with minimum need for synchronous interaction (ie fewer minutes of synchronous online reviews) with stakeholders using the right tools for visualization and online communication.
- Familiarity with and experience with implementation of standard UX design patterns in the enterprise world, eg CRUD, Audit trail, visualizations, work queue, inbox, search operation.
Your Education / Qualification:
- BA/BS or MA/MS in a design-related field, or equivalent experience.
- Relevant Experience, if any overrides the Education background.
Endorsed Category Leader in Financial Crime Risk Management Systems for Enterprise Fraud by Chartis Research, Winner of Best Fraud Detection Product by Risk.net and ranked consistently in Chartis’ RiskTech100 rankings, CustomerXPs redefines real-time, cross-channel banking Enterprise Fraud Management using AI like a central nervous system to fight financial crime. The company’s flagship product Clari5 harnesses the combined power of Automation, AI, Decision Sciences & Real-time Decisions. Clari5 currently processes over 10 billion transactions, manages over 500 million accounts and reliably secures 4% of the global population’s banking transactions. With 200 million accounts at a single site, Clari5 has the world’s largest implementation of a fraud management solution. Tier 1 banking customers across 15 countries who trust Clari5 for driving their fraud management strategy are recipients of global industry acclaim, including Banking Technology’s Best Use of IT in Risk Management/Regulation and Celent’s Model Bank of the Year.