Seeking a sharp, talented, and energetic Implementation Lead with rich, hands-on experience in implementing, maintaining and supporting mission-critical enterprise software, for our solution implementation practice. Be part of an energetic client facing team where opportunities for growth, learning and thinking are sans boundaries.
- Analysis, Design, Estimation and Development of Database & application components.
- In depth / hands on Oracle 11g database/MS SQL Server knowledge.
- Excellent development skills that provide superior database solutions.
- Experience in Unix/Linux and Shell scripting basics.
- Ability to learn new technologies across multiple platforms.
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills to efficiently manage stakeholders / clients in multiple geographies.
- Collaborate with peers and superiors on process improvement ideas.
- Experience in BFSI application/product implementation will be an added advantage.
Additional / Preferred Skills:
- Experience in implementation of products or services involving large scale web applications using Java technologies.
- Exposure to implementation projects at client sites.
- Experience in Financial Service Industry or Banking applications.
- High-performance individual.
- Self-motivated and results-focused.
- Committed to high standards and continuous improvement.
- Ability to take ownership and drive actions to closure.
- Good mentor, team player and contributor with excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills.
Your Education / Qualification:
- Graduates/Post Graduates, preferably in Engineering from reputed institutions
- 3-8 years industry experience
Endorsed Category Leader in Financial Crime Risk Management Systems for Enterprise Fraud by Chartis Research, Winner of Best Fraud Detection Product by Risk.net and ranked consistently in Chartis’ RiskTech100 rankings, CustomerXPs redefines real-time, cross-channel banking Enterprise Fraud Management using AI like a central nervous system to fight financial crime. The company’s flagship product Clari5 harnesses the combined power of Automation, AI, Decision Sciences & Real-time Decisions. Clari5 currently processes over 10 billion transactions, manages over 500 million accounts and reliably secures 4% of the global population’s banking transactions. With 200 million accounts at a single site, Clari5 has the world’s largest implementation of a fraud management solution. Tier 1 banking customers across 15 countries who trust Clari5 for driving their fraud management strategy are recipients of global industry acclaim, including Banking Technology’s Best Use of IT in Risk Management/Regulation and Celent’s Model Bank of the Year.