Come aboard our growing global team and work for a category leader with a market presence in 15 countries. You will work with some of the leading financial institutions worldwide who rely on our product innovation in helping them shield themselves against the global $4 trillion problem of financial fraud. We create ‘customer-centric predictable enterprises’ and we do this by directing intelligence to the heart of every customer interaction. In real-time.
We are seeking sharp, energetic Systems Support Engineers to help us keep pace with our global expansion. You’ll be core member of a specialist team that is passionate about rendering support to our flagship real-time product. You bring your skills, experience and passion and we will give you the springboard for your ambitions.
- Render exceptional first-tier phone/email support for efficient resolution of technology and functional problems across all products.
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Follow established set of processes while handling support requests.
- Report any issue that may significantly impact the business.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams.
- Ensure all calls are logged in the ticketing logging system & every activity is updated.
- Ensure users and management are notified during downtimes with complete information.
- Identify and learn more about the software and hardware used/supported by the organization.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
- Experience in Customer Support with an enterprise software organization.
- Experience with Linux or UNIX administration (Clustering, High Availability, Load Balancing, etc.).
- Hands-on experience in managing web servers (Apache, Tomcat, JBoss).
- Elementary database (SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle) operational knowledge.
- Proficient with Scripting or other programming languages.
- Hands-on experience on ticketing tools (Jira / Freshdesk).
- Readiness to work shifts and/or be on call and/or put in extra hours for task closure.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Fast learner who can pick up new technologies.
- Capable of working with a cross-functional team to solve business and technical problems.
- Ability to make complex technical matters easy-to-comprehend for non-technical persons.
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency.
- High level of enthusiasm about helping and serving clients, strong customer and solution-oriented personality.
- Ability and willingness to travel, if required.
Additional / Preferred Skills:
- Should be flexible with rotational Shifts.
- Exposure at client sites is desirable.
- Experience in Financial Service industry or Banking applications is desirable.
Your Education / Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Endorsed Category Leader in Financial Crime Risk Management Systems for Enterprise Fraud by Chartis Research, Winner of Best Fraud Detection Product by Risk.net and ranked consistently in Chartis’ RiskTech100 rankings, CustomerXPs redefines real-time, cross-channel banking Enterprise Fraud Management using AI like a central nervous system to fight financial crime. The company’s flagship product Clari5 harnesses the combined power of Automation, AI, Decision Sciences & Real-time Decisions. Clari5 currently processes over 10 billion transactions, manages over 500 million accounts and reliably secures 4% of the global population’s banking transactions. With 200 million accounts at a single site, Clari5 has the world’s largest implementation of a fraud management solution. Tier 1 banking customers across 15 countries who trust Clari5 for driving their fraud management strategy are recipients of global industry acclaim, including Banking Technology’s Best Use of IT in Risk Management/Regulation and Celent’s Model Bank of the Year.
|Job Category||Product Support|