Come aboard our growing global team, and work for a category leader with a market presence in 15 countries. You will work with some of the leading financial institutions worldwide who rely on our product innovation in helping them shield themselves against the global $4 trillion problem of financial fraud. We create ‘customer-centric predictable enterprises’ and we do this by directing intelligence to the heart of every customer interaction. In real-time.
Should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills. Primary responsibility is to build software modules according to specifications with required efficiency. Highly motivated individual who is looking to grow their career in a fast paced environment.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs.
- Writing and implementing efficient code within timelines.
- Ability to work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing the modifications/changes.
- Developing quality assurance procedures.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems.
- Leading/Mentoring developers and peer reviewing code.
- Working closely with other team members.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- 2 to 6 years of working experience in software industry.
- Very good understanding of Java or UI frameworks.
- Knowledge of client/server architecture – multi-tier and distributed systems.
- Experience working with RDBMS is required.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly by keeping oneself up-to-date.
- An analytical mind.
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data.
- Preferred product based experience.
Your Education / Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent degree or higher.
Endorsed Category Leader in Financial Crime Risk Management Systems for Enterprise Fraud by Chartis Research, Winner of Best Fraud Detection Product by Risk.net and ranked consistently in Chartis’ RiskTech100 rankings, CustomerXPs redefines real-time, cross-channel banking Enterprise Fraud Management using AI like a central nervous system to fight financial crime. The company’s flagship product Clari5 harnesses the combined power of Automation, AI, Decision Sciences & Real-time Decisions. Clari5 currently processes over 10 billion transactions, manages over 500 million accounts and reliably secures 4% of the global population’s banking transactions. With 200 million accounts at a single site, Clari5 has the world’s largest implementation of a fraud management solution. Tier 1 banking customers across 15 countries who trust Clari5 for driving their fraud management strategy are recipients of global industry acclaim, including Banking Technology’s Best Use of IT in Risk Management/Regulation and Celent’s Model Bank of the Year.