Come aboard our growing global team, and work for a category leader with a market presence in 15 countries. You will work with some of the leading financial institutions worldwide who rely on our product innovation in helping them shield themselves against the global $4 trillion problem of financial fraud. We create ‘customer-centric predictable enterprises’ and we do this by directing intelligence to the heart of every customer interaction. In real-time.
We are seeking sharp, energetic software professionals to help us keep pace with our global expansion. You’ll be core member of the Product Development team.
- Have a DevOps mindset and enjoy spreading the knowledge behind software delivery, versioning and integration.
- Should be ready to get involved in building and improvising the automated tools to build infrastructure, monitoring and alerting system and Data visualisation.
- Utilise various open source technologies and tools to orchestrate solutions.
- Write scripts and automation using Perl/Python/Java/Bash.
- Infrastructure automation using Ansible, Sensu, Grafana, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Configuration and management of data sources like MySQL, InfluxDB , Elasticsearch, Redis, Apache Nifi etc.
- Understand how systems work and IT operations are managed.
- Build independent web based tools, microservices and solutions in order to effectively scale the infrastructure.
- Work on a cloud based infrastructure spanning Amazon Web Services , Microsoft Azure.
- Build and release management across multiple environments and infrastructure.
- Manage source control including SVN and GIT.
- Build monitoring solutions to monitor and scale hundreds of services across large number of serversPre-requisites.
- Hands on experience at least in one scripting language like Perl/Python/Groovy/Bash.
- Hands on experience on databases including MySQL, InfluxDB , Elasticsearch.
- Hands on experience on Docker/Kubernetes is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Java/JVM based languages.
Your Education / Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree or MS in Engineering or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in managing Linux based infrastructure.
Endorsed Category Leader in Financial Crime Risk Management Systems for Enterprise Fraud by Chartis Research, Winner of Best Fraud Detection Product by Risk.net and ranked consistently in Chartis’ RiskTech100 rankings, CustomerXPs redefines real-time, cross-channel banking Enterprise Fraud Management using AI like a central nervous system to fight financial crime. The company’s flagship product Clari5 harnesses the combined power of Automation, AI, Decision Sciences & Real-time Decisions. Clari5 currently processes over 10 billion transactions, manages over 500 million accounts and reliably secures 4% of the global population’s banking transactions. With 200 million accounts at a single site, Clari5 has the world’s largest implementation of a fraud management solution. Tier 1 banking customers across 15 countries who trust Clari5 for driving their fraud management strategy are recipients of global industry acclaim, including Banking Technology’s Best Use of IT in Risk Management/Regulation and Celent’s Model Bank of the Year.
|Job Category||Product Engineering|