This is a Senior Level Management role. Responsible for managing fraud detection / prevention team(s) responsible for monitoring, detecting, investigating, preventing and resolving fraudulent activity for multiple lines of business of banks. Directly responsible for managing a staff of 10 or more direct reportees, including Managers, Supervisors and Individual contributors in fraud support, investigation, and analysis. Typically requires eight or more years related fraud detection / prevention experience with at least five years in leadership roles.
- Develops alert monitoring processes used by fraud investigator for fraud monitoring / prevention.
- Set up, train and monitor a team of fraud investigators for performing fraud alert monitoring, investigation and resolution across the bank’s multiple lines of products/business.
- Track, monitor, report and control SLAs for alert resolution as per the agreed TAT across the team.
- Utilizes company system reports in identifying overall fraud loss trends across organizational units.
- Provides summaries and detailed analysis, risk, causes and proposed action plans to address issues. Corrective actions may include mitigating potential loss or changes in fraud risk management processes.
- Plans and structures work activities for team and monitors progress and results.
- Provides guidance and supervision to team members as work activities are carried out.
- Recruits and develops staff within area of responsibility in accordance with policy.
- Reviews alerts and provide critical input to team for optimising the alerts / techniques in fraud risk management system.
Experience and skill set
- Experience with management reporting and trend analysis.
- In-depth knowledge of fraud principles, processes, procedures and trends of fraud and fraud prevention.
- Broad knowledge of fraud investigations in the context of enterprise fraud risk management in a bank.
- Broad knowledge of fraud risk management products and service offerings.
- Knowledge of MS Office software, such as Word, Excel and Access database.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, statistical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organisational, interpersonal, leadership, team-building, decision-making, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Ability to interact with multiple stake holders within the organisation and in client’s organisation and to serve as an expert in this field.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, maintain confidentiality and listen to ideas and understand information presented verbally or in writing.
- Conform to the highest standards of conduct and ethics, including sound honesty and integrity.
- High degree of flexibility, creativity, innovation and critical thinking.
Your Education / Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
Endorsed Category Leader in Financial Crime Risk Management Systems for Enterprise Fraud by Chartis Research, Winner of Best Fraud Detection Product by Risk.net and ranked consistently in Chartis’ RiskTech100 rankings, CustomerXPs redefines real-time, cross-channel banking Enterprise Fraud Management using AI like a central nervous system to fight financial crime. The company’s flagship product Clari5 harnesses the combined power of Automation, AI, Decision Sciences & Real-time Decisions. Clari5 currently processes over 10 billion transactions, manages over 500 million accounts and reliably secures 4% of the global population’s banking transactions. With 200 million accounts at a single site, Clari5 has the world’s largest implementation of a fraud management solution. Tier 1 banking customers across 15 countries who trust Clari5 for driving their fraud management strategy are recipients of global industry acclaim, including Banking Technology’s Best Use of IT in Risk Management/Regulation and Celent’s Model Bank of the Year.