We are looking for Senior Manager – Digital Marketing to implement, track, optimize our digital marketing campaigns across our online channels. If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to meet you!
Come aboard our growing global team, and work for a category leader with a market presence in 15 countries. You will work with some of the leading financial institutions worldwide who rely on our product innovation in helping them shield themselves against the global $4 trillion problems of financial fraud. We create ‘customer-centric predictable enterprises’ and we do this by directing intelligence to the heart of every customer interaction. In real-time.
- Plan and execute our digital marketing campaigns on social media, email, and web in collaboration with content development specialists (internal and external)
- Build and maintain our social media presence across our digital properties
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and continuously evaluate emerging digital marketing technologies
- Brainstorm new, creative digital marketing strategies
- Assist in the development and execution of internal / employee brand marketing content
- Minimum of 6 Years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Ability to execute strategic and tactical digital campaigns on schedule
- Good knowledge of tools (working knowledge of Mailchimp and Zoho would be an advantage)
- Good English communication (verbal and written)
- Good analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
The position is based at our SRIT office in Brookfields, Bangalore.
Your Education / Qualification:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Science
Endorsed Category Leader in Financial Crime Risk Management Systems for Enterprise Fraud by Chartis Research, Winner of Best Fraud Detection Product by Risk.net and ranked consistently in Chartis’ RiskTech100 rankings, CustomerXPs redefines real-time, cross-channel banking Enterprise Fraud Management using AI as a central nervous system to fight financial crime. The company’s flagship product Clari5 harnesses the combined power of Automation, AI, Decision Sciences & Real-time Decisions. Clari5 currently processes over 10 billion transactions, manages over 500 million accounts and reliably secures 4% of the global population’s banking transactions. With 200 million accounts at a single site, Clari5 has the world’s largest implementation of a fraud management solution. Tier 1 banking customers across 15 countries who trust Clari5 for driving their fraud management strategy are recipients of global industry acclaim, including Banking Technology’s Best Use of IT in Risk Management/Regulation and Celent’s Model Bank of the Year.