Come aboard our growing global team, and work for a category leader with a market presence in 15 countries. You will work with some of the leading financial institutions worldwide who rely on our product innovation in helping them shield themselves against the global $4 trillion problem of financial fraud. We create ‘customer-centric predictable enterprises’ and we do this by directing intelligence to the heart of every customer interaction. In real-time.
- Be a member of the Product Management Group (PMG) in leading life cycle management of real-time intelligent software products to enrich customer experience and enterprise financial crime management in banking domain
- Practice the art of complex enterprise software product management from conception through release till evolution.
- Be part of a young and effervescent strategic group where opportunities for growth, learning and thinking are unbound.
- Keep abreast with software product management community and developments across the globe and constantly innovate by implementing novel ideas.
- Involved in whole product life cycle management starting from conceptualizing an idea, market validations, product development, product positioning, product promotion & product evolution.
- Responsible for converting the innovative solutions into business propositions and showcasing the innovative applications to customers and winning business for CustomerXPs.
- Capture the functional requirements and facilitate and manage the development priorities with key stakeholders and customers.
- Has to work closely with customers, prospects, partners and CustomerXPs sales and account management team to convert ideas to salable innovative propositions.
- Engage in frequent customer/prospect dialog to ensure understanding of requirements and translate the same into detailed specifications.
- Provide RFI/RFP response within product ownership area
- Impart product demonstrations to prospects/alliance partners at onsite or from offshore over the web.
- Provide Functional consulting support to product implementations – conduct scope workshop with client business stakeholders
- Provide product information to meet internal and external needs, including sales collateral, press releases, web site copy and internal training.
- Keep close watch on competitors’ offerings/activities and facilitate decisions to support innovative business propositions on time.
- Proactively drive the creation of new features based on an understanding of the customer’s business as well as market requirements.
- Participate in industry forum activities by publishing whitepapers, writing and responding to blogs, participate in seminars, webinars etc.
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and results-focus
- Flexible, adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented
- Committed to high standards and continuous improvement
- Ability to move between big picture and detail
Desired work experience
- 4-10 years of experiences as a Banking Business Analyst / Domain Consultant / Product Manager in the areas of Core Banking / Digital Banking / Cards / Payments / Corporate Banking / AML / Fraud detection.
- Candidates with experience in the areas enterprise fraud management/fraud detection/financial crime management/AML will be preferred.
Preferred Education Background
Engineering + MBA from top B-schools
Endorsed Best Fraud Detection Product by Risk.net and consistently featured in Chartis RiskTech Quadrants for anti-fraud technology, CustomerXPs continues to redefine real-time, cross-channel Banking Enterprise Fraud Management with its human brain like approach to fighting financial crime. Harnessing the combined power of Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Decision Sciences and Real-time Decisions, CustomerXPs’ real-time, cross-channel product Clari5 processes over 8 bn transactions, manages over 200 mn accounts and reliably secures 4% of the global population’s banking transactions. With 80 mn accounts at a single site, Clari5 has the world’s largest implementation of a fraud management solution. Tier 1 banking customers across 5 geographies who trust Clari5 for driving their fraud management strategy are recipients of global industry acclaim, including Banking Technology’s Best Use of IT in Risk Management/Regulation and Celent’s Model Bank of the Year.