This is a Senior Level Management role with both functional and business responsibilities. He / She will be responsible for setting up, leading & driving the directions and outcomes of the consulting practice, aligned with the company’s strategic directions. Contribute to business / revenue growth in all the defined lines of business of the consulting practice – including continuous improvements, fraud investigations services, and other strategic services. Contribute to staff planning, hiring, and utilization against billable and revenue targets. Design and execute strategic services delivering business value to clients. MBA with 10 to 12+ years of hands-on experience in a Bank, with exposure to processes and procedures related to fraud detection / prevention experience, exposure to regulatory requirements, exposure to international practices. Need to be comfortable using, talking, and selling tech and tech services.
- Work closely with CXO’s and the Sales team in identifying new opportunities.
- Drive the cross-selling of identified services to new customers.
- Inputs to Presales on this line of business.
- Develops processes and procedures to enable productization of identified service lines (defined inputs, defined processes, defined outcomes).
- Set up, train, and monitor a team of business analysts, investigation analysts, domain consultants, to deliver the productized services.
- Track, monitor, report, and control SLAs for the services, as per the agreed TAT.
- Institutionalize reporting and MIS dashboards for key performance measures of services.
- Provides guidance and supervision to team members as work activities are carried out.
- Requires travel to client locations, as required.
- Experience dealing with CXO level stakeholders and direct customer interactions.
- Experience with management reporting and trend analysis.
- In-depth knowledge of fraud principles, processes, procedures, and trends of fraud and fraud prevention.
- Broad knowledge of fraud investigations in the context of enterprise fraud risk management in a bank.
- Broad knowledge of fraud risk management products and service offerings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, statistical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, leadership, team-building, decision-making, conflict resolution, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders within the organization and in the client’s organization and to serve as an expert in this field.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, maintain confidentiality and listen to ideas and understand the information presented verbally or in writing.
- Conform to the highest standards of conduct and ethics, including sound honesty and integrity.
- A high degree of flexibility, creativity, innovation, and critical thinking.
Your Education / Qualification:
- Master’s degree in business administration or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
Endorsed Category Leader in Financial Crime Risk Management Systems for Enterprise Fraud by Chartis Research, Winner of Best Fraud Detection Product by Risk.net and ranked consistently in Chartis’ RiskTech100 rankings, CustomerXPs redefines real-time, cross-channel banking Enterprise Fraud Management using AI like a central nervous system to fight financial crime. The company’s flagship product Clari5 harnesses the combined power of Automation, AI, Decision Sciences & Real-time Decisions. Clari5 currently processes over 10 billion transactions, manages over 500 million accounts and reliably secures 4% of the global population’s banking transactions. With 200 million accounts at a single site, Clari5 has the world’s largest implementation of a fraud management solution. Tier 1 banking customers across 15 countries who trust Clari5 for driving their fraud management strategy are recipients of global industry acclaim, including Banking Technology’s Best Use of IT in Risk Management/Regulation and Celent’s Model Bank of the Year.
|Job Category||Professional Services|