Come aboard our growing global team, and work for a category leader with a market presence in 15 countries. You will work with some of the leading financial institutions worldwide who rely on our product innovation in helping them shield themselves against the global $4 trillion problem of financial fraud. We create ‘customer-centric predictable enterprises’ and we do this by directing intelligence to the heart of every customer interaction. In real-time.
- 5-8 years of software industry experience as MySQL DBA. Installed and configured MYSQL on Windows Linux Environments. Performed Installation, new databases design, configuration, backup, recovery, security upgrade, schema changes, tuning and data integrity.
- Performed incremental backup and log file rotation. Increased database performance by utilizing MYSQL configuration changes & multiple instances.
- Familiar with / hands-on experience on different MySQL cluster setups like Innodb, Galeria, Percona in both active-active and active-passive configurations.
- Setup Disaster recovery instance and enable production – DR sync. Handle production – DR failover issues.
- Ensured production data being replicated into Data Warehouse without having any data anomalies from the processing databases.
- Worked with the Engineering team to implement new design systems of databases.
- Have dealt with Database hot and cold backup.
- Performance tuning for preventing issues and providing capacity planning using MYSQL Enterprise monitor.
- Have troubleshooted performance issues, analysed the slow execution queries and tuning the queries for better performance. Created and Deleted Users, Groups and setup restrictive permissions.
- Performed MYSQL Replication setup and administration on Master-Slave.
- Assisted with sizing, Query Optimization, Backup and Recovery, installations, upgrades and security including other administrative functions as a part of profiling plan.
- Configured auto switch to failover.
- Giving inputs to various stakeholders different database-related decisions.
- Should have experience in DB Size optimization.
- Highly performance oriented individual, self-motivated and results-focused. Committed to high standards and continuous improvement.
- Ability to take ownership and drive actions to closure.
- Good mentor, team player and contributor with excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in supporting DB for enterprise-scale applications and Experience in Financial Service Industry or Banking applications will be an added advantage.
Your Education / Qualification:
- Graduates/Post Graduates, preferably in Engineering from reputed institutions.
Endorsed Category Leader in Financial Crime Risk Management Systems for Enterprise Fraud by Chartis Research, Winner of Best Fraud Detection Product by Risk.net and ranked consistently in Chartis’ RiskTech100 rankings, CustomerXPs redefines real-time, cross-channel banking Enterprise Fraud Management using AI like a central nervous system to fight financial crime. The company’s flagship product Clari5 harnesses the combined power of Automation, AI, Decision Sciences & Real-time Decisions. Clari5 currently processes over 10 billion transactions, manages over 500 million accounts and reliably secures 4% of the global population’s banking transactions. With 200 million accounts at a single site, Clari5 has the world’s largest implementation of a fraud management solution. Tier 1 banking customers across 15 countries who trust Clari5 for driving their fraud management strategy are recipients of global industry acclaim, including Banking Technology’s Best Use of IT in Risk Management/Regulation and Celent’s Model Bank of the Year.
|Job Category||Product Engineering|