Come aboard our growing global team, and work for a category leader with a market presence in 15 countries. You will work with some of the leading financial institutions worldwide who rely on our product innovation in helping them shield themselves against the global $4 trillion problem of financial fraud. We create ‘customer-centric predictable enterprises’ and we do this by directing intelligence to the heart of every customer interaction. In real-time.
CustomerXPs is looking for an IT Infrastructure Analyst capable of managing our ever-growing IT client’s infrastructure and service delivery by recommending solutions and developing best practices associated with it. This role will be primarily focused on validating & verifying services solutions (client selections, client deployments) and managing our enterprise IT systems with a specific emphasis on resolving escalated IT support issues (routine and non-routine) and documentation. He or she will be responsible for ensuring these systems adhere to best practices for scalability, performance, and security.
Responsible for complete installation of our product including hardware stack on Customer’s premises. Infrastructure team is responsible for installation of hardware stack for DC and DR. The role requires continuous involvement during the period of installation at one or more sites. It requires periodic audit across sites to ensure things are running smoothly and have not changed since last audited.
- Experience in diagnosing and solving problems in complex computer systems and understand the IT infra architecture.
- Knowledge of systems and operations to find and fix problems in large computer networks, such as network communications errors, security related issues, storage problems, and malfunctioning server platforms.
- Provide the plan to the IT team or work with them to implement the necessary upgrades, patches or troubleshooting to solve the problem.
- Document the changes and follow all change management procedures.
- Work closely with the Infrastructure Architect to ensure the plan is in accordance with security procedures.
- Responsible for proactively communicating upcoming infrastructure changes to management and working with the workforce to smooth transitions and decrease any negative impact on business.
- Monitor the performance of network systems in order to identify any issues.
- Routinely perform analysis during normal IT Infrastructure operation, including on networks, firewalls, servers, operating systems, applications and devices.
- Identify opportunities to use emerging technology to increase efficiency and flexibility. They need to do the audit on the infra setup and report on the gaps & may formulate improvement plans.
- Understanding of IT Infra architecture, Data Centers & Disaster Recovery Centers (DRs)
- Must have worked on Data Center servers, storage, enterprise security, backup and networking technologies
- Some experience (2+ years) with Windows and Linux Operating systems and Linux services like Linux boot process, NFS, NTP, LVM, RHEV (Redhat virtualization), Firewall/IPTables, virtual IP configuration etc.
- Knowledge and skill set to install, configure, maintain and support enterprise level servers, various databases, LAN networks.
- Knowledge with emerging technology, such as cloud computing, virtualization etc.
- Flexible and reliable worker, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
Your Education / Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree or MS in Engineering or equivalent.
- 4 to 7 years of experience.
Endorsed Category Leader in Financial Crime Risk Management Systems for Enterprise Fraud by Chartis Research, Winner of Best Fraud Detection Product by Risk.net and ranked consistently in Chartis’ RiskTech100 rankings, CustomerXPs redefines real-time, cross-channel banking Enterprise Fraud Management using AI like a central nervous system to fight financial crime. The company’s flagship product Clari5 harnesses the combined power of Automation, AI, Decision Sciences & Real-time Decisions. Clari5 currently processes over 10 billion transactions, manages over 500 million accounts and reliably secures 4% of the global population’s banking transactions. With 200 million accounts at a single site, Clari5 has the world’s largest implementation of a fraud management solution. Tier 1 banking customers across 15 countries who trust Clari5 for driving their fraud management strategy are recipients of global industry acclaim, including Banking Technology’s Best Use of IT in Risk Management/Regulation and Celent’s Model Bank of the Year.