We are looking for an experienced Implementation Project Manager who can lead, manage and execute enterprise scale application implementation projects for our clients, who are leading Banks, in India and across other geographies. The Project Manager will be responsible and accountable for successful and on time delivery of the solution – quality and consistency is a must!
The Project Manager will work with our team and the client team to execute the project and shall be supported by a strong project team of developers, implementation engineers and QA analysts. Applicants are required to have a very good knowledge of Database (Oracle/ MS SQL) and Core Banking application, and a strong background in project planning, management and documentation.
- Work with ourproject team and the client team to define functional requirements and document solution design.
- Specify and convey requirements for custom coding, integrations, and custom reports to the development team and assist QA with test cases for testing completed solutions.
- Ensure successful integration of ourapplication with the identified source system of the client, including resolution of any issues.
- Perform installation, configuration, integration, testing, training, documentationforour
- Keep track of the various stages/milestones of the project life cycle.
- Manage project scope, timeline, budget, and project deliverables.
- Implement efficient stakeholder and team management practices
- Get client sign off on completion of key milestones.
- 2+ years of leading any enterprise scale banking product implementation.
- 4+ years’ experience in product development / Implementation, end-user training, design specification creation, and system configuration
- High level of professionalism and abilityto complete a variety of project tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Proven skills in stakeholder management, high level of collaboration.
- Excellent verbal, writtenand presentation skills
Additional / Preferred Skills:
- Experience in Financial Service industry or Banking applications is desirable.
- Self-motivated and Results oriented
- Committed to high standards and continuous improvement.
- Ability to take ownership and drive actions to closure.
- Good mentor, team player and contributor with excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills.
Your Education / Qualification:
- Graduates / Post Graduates, preferably in engineering from reputed institutions
- 7-12 years industry experience
Endorsed Category Leader in Financial Crime Risk Management Systems for Enterprise Fraud by Chartis Research, Winner of Best Fraud Detection Product by Risk.net and ranked consistently in Chartis’ RiskTech100 rankings, CustomerXPs redefines real-time, cross-channel banking Enterprise Fraud Management using AI like a central nervous system to fight financial crime. The company’s flagship product Clari5 harnesses the combined power of Automation, AI, Decision Sciences & Real-time Decisions. Clari5 currently processes over 10 billion transactions, manages over 500 million accounts and reliably secures 4% of the global population’s banking transactions. With 200 million accounts at a single site, Clari5 has the world’s largest implementation of a fraud management solution. Tier 1 banking customers across 15 countries who trust Clari5 for driving their fraud management strategy are recipients of global industry acclaim, including Banking Technology’s Best Use of IT in Risk Management/Regulation and Celent’s Model Bank of the Year.