Come aboard our growing global team, and work for a category leader with a market presence in 15 countries. You will work with some of the leading financial institutions worldwide who rely on our product innovation in helping them shield themselves against the global $4 trillion problem of financial fraud. We create ‘customer-centric predictable enterprises’ and we do this by directing intelligence to the heart of every customer interaction. In real-time.
The category-leading enterprise Fraud Management Product company is seeking a Creative Content Writer who is a magician wordsmith.
- The content you create will contribute directly to reinforcing our brand personality/thought leadership
- You will have the freedom to proactively come up with fresh content on a continuous basis
- Your words will manifest as social media posts, landing pages, blogs, marketing collateral, press releases, website, infographics, the works
- You will also prepare content for our pitches for global award nominations with inputs from our product managers
- Your ability to quickly create viral video content (by working with the graphics designer) will be a whopping plus
- A gifted individual with the ability to conjure, shape and write creative content from a whiff of an idea
- Known for your courage to come up with newer/fresh ideas
- Know how to apply your creative writing for a technology product/service to make it a cool brand
- Should have exceptional turnaround speed. You are known to hit the ground running
- Have the ability to visualize what the imagery of your writing should be, so you work with the graphics designer who creates the visualization for you
- When you are not writing content, you are on planet google studying cool/current content trends/styles
- Have phenomenal bandwidth (both ideas as well as execution) that matches if not outpace our rapid global market expansion
The position is based at our SRIT office in Brookfields, Bangalore.
Your Education / Qualification
- 2 plus years in creative writing, preferably for technology businesses
- Graduation (any stream)
Endorsed Category Leader in Financial Crime Risk Management Systems for Enterprise Fraud by Chartis Research, Winner of Best Fraud Detection Product by Risk.net and ranked consistently in Chartis’ RiskTech100 rankings, CustomerXPs redefines real-time, cross-channel banking Enterprise Fraud Management using AI as a central nervous system to fight financial crime. The company’s flagship product Clari5 harnesses the combined power of Automation, AI, Decision Sciences & Real-time Decisions. Clari5 currently processes over 10 billion transactions, manages over 500 million accounts and reliably secures 4% of the global population’s banking transactions. With 200 million accounts at a single site, Clari5 has the world’s largest implementation of a fraud management solution. Tier 1 banking customers across 15 countries who trust Clari5 for driving their fraud management strategy are recipients of global industry acclaim, including Banking Technology’s Best Use of IT in Risk Management/Regulation and Celent’s Model Bank of the Year.