Come aboard our growing global team, and work for a category leader with a market presence in 15 countries. You will work with some of the leading financial institutions worldwide who rely on our product innovation in helping them shield themselves against the global $4 trillion problem of financial fraud. We create ‘customer-centric predictable enterprises’ and we do this by directing intelligence to the heart of every customer interaction. In real-time. We are looking for a solid Business Development Leader Result-oriented leadership position to drive business expansion and revenue growth.
- This position is based out of Mumbai, India.
- Good exposure and understanding of market dynamics of BFSI technology in East Africa.
- Should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills. Primary responsibility is business development for East Africa market. Highly motivated individual who is looking to grow their career in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work across African geographies and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- Create revenue strategies, account plans and business processes for dedicated account management.
- Work closely with our partners/clients across the respective territories to deliver on revenue targets.
- Deep understanding of the IT industry ecosystem, technology players (such as Microsoft) and customer verticals.
- Advise and influence the customer, especially within the development of business needs, decision criteria, and creation of an ROI framework, through consultative selling techniques and relevant marketing/sales campaigns.
- Execute high quality one-on-one discussions utilizing advanced questioning and influencing skills with customer IT business leaders to influence the corporate strategy regarding the use of IT solutions.
- Continuously develop accounts to ensure repeat business, combined with a proactive focus on developing new business opportunities.
- Proven leadership skills in building and motivating high performance sales teams.
- Utilize a structured approach for identifying and measuring the quality of potential new business initiatives.
- Proactively prospect in the territory to create opportunities & interact with top management level. Map out key players for potential new business initiatives and determine/document appropriate sales strategy.
- Develop understanding of political relationships and their impact on buying behaviors within the account in order to determine appropriate sales approach for each level within organization.
- 3 to 5 years of business development experience in Global IT and Banking / BFSI handling end to end sales.
- Preferred software solution sales based experience.
- Ability to learn in a dynamic and rapidly evolving market place.
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data.
- Exceptionally superior communication and presentation skills in all forms.
Your Education / Qualification:
- B.Tech/BE and/or MBA from a premier institution.
Endorsed Category Leader in Financial Crime Risk Management Systems for Enterprise Fraud by Chartis Research, Winner of Best Fraud Detection Product by Risk.net and ranked consistently in Chartis’ RiskTech100 rankings, CustomerXPs redefines real-time, cross-channel banking Enterprise Fraud Management using AI like a central nervous system to fight financial crime. The company’s flagship product Clari5 harnesses the combined power of Automation, AI, Decision Sciences & Real-time Decisions. Clari5 currently processes over 10 billion transactions, manages over 500 million accounts and reliably secures 4% of the global population’s banking transactions. With 200 million accounts at a single site, Clari5 has the world’s largest implementation of a fraud management solution. Tier 1 banking customers across 15 countries who trust Clari5 for driving their fraud management strategy are recipients of global industry acclaim, including Banking Technology’s Best Use of IT in Risk Management/Regulation and Celent’s Model Bank of the Year.