Come aboard our growing global team, and work for a category leader with a market presence in 15 countries. You will work with some of the leading financial institutions worldwide who rely on our product innovation in helping them shield themselves against the global $4 trillion problem of financial fraud. We create ‘customer-centric predictable enterprises’ and we do this by directing intelligence to the heart of every customer interaction. In real-time. We are looking for a solid Business Development Leader Result-oriented leadership position to drive business expansion and revenue growth.
- Be part of a growing global team, and work for a category leader with a market presence in 15 countries.
- You will work with some of the leading financial institutions worldwide who rely on our product innovation in helping them shield themselves against the global $4 trillion problem of financial fraud.
- Be part of a young and effervescent strategic group where opportunities for growth, learning, and thinking are unbound.
- Part of the Product Management Group (PMG) which solves interesting and complex problems in the Customer Experience and Financial Crime Management Space (Fraud and AML).
- Live and Learn in a Fast track Environment and build a breathtaking experience
- 3 to 6 years of experience as a Banking Business Analyst / Domain Consultant in the areas of Core Banking / Digital Banking / Cards / Payments / Corporate Banking / AML / Fraud detection.
- Candidates with experience in the areas of enterprise fraud management/fraud detection/financial crime management/AML will be preferred.
- Should be ready to travel for Customer Meetups – both Domestic and International.Ability to work across Geographies and Different Cultures. Take a B2B company to Different Geographies across the Globe.
- Conduct requirement gathering workshops with Clients. Analyze client business requirements, liaise with the client(s)/project team(s) and produce functional specification document for addressing the requirements. Be involved actively in the process till the sign-off is obtained from the client.
- Ensure Requirement Traceability Matrix is updated to facilitate tracking of requirements coverage. Work with Product Managers and Implementation leads in solution design so that the requirements are addressed.
- Assist in the production of various collaterals – User guide, “How to” guides, Functions, and Features documentation, process flows, and other internal/external training collaterals. Assist in internal training rollout.
- Provide pre-sales support. Production of pre-sales materials – overviews, presentations. Participation in demos/workshops.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing for all major developments in the domain. In the whole product life cycle management starting from conceptualizing an idea, market validations, product development, product positioning, product promotion & product evolution.
- Responsible for converting the innovative solutions into business propositions and showcasing the innovative applications to customers and winning business for CustomerXPs. Capture the functional requirements and facilitate and manage the development priorities with key stakeholders and customers.
- Has to work closely with customers, prospects, partners, and CustomerXPs sales and account management team to convert ideas to salable innovative propositions. Engage in frequent customer/prospect dialog to ensure understanding of requirements and translate the same into detailed specifications. Provide RFI/RFP response within product ownership area.
- Impart product demonstrations to prospects/alliance partners at onsite or from offshore over the web. Provide Functional consulting support to product implementations – conduct scope workshop with client business stakeholders.Provide product information to meet internal and external needs, including sales collateral, press releases, website copy, and internal training.
- Keep a close watch on competitors’ offerings/activities and facilitate decisions to support innovative business propositions on time. Proactively drive the creation of new features based on an understanding of the customer’s business as well as market requirements.
- Participate in industry forum activities by publishing whitepapers, writing and responding to blogs, participate in seminars, webinars etc.
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm, and results-focus.
- Flexible, adaptable, and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented.
- Committed to high standards and continuous improvement.
- Ability to move between big picture and detail
Your Education / Qualification:
Engineering + MBA from top B-schools
Endorsed Category Leader in Financial Crime Risk Management Systems for Enterprise Fraud by Chartis Research, Winner of Best Fraud Detection Product by Risk.net and ranked consistently in Chartis’ RiskTech100 rankings, CustomerXPs redefines real-time, cross-channel banking Enterprise Fraud Management using AI like a central nervous system to fight financial crime. The company’s flagship product Clari5 harnesses the combined power of Automation, AI, Decision Sciences & Real-time Decisions. Clari5 currently processes over 10 billion transactions, manages over 500 million accounts and reliably secures 4% of the global population’s banking transactions. With 200 million accounts at a single site, Clari5 has the world’s largest implementation of a fraud management solution. Tier 1 banking customers across 15 countries who trust Clari5 for driving their fraud management strategy are recipients of global industry acclaim, including Banking Technology’s Best Use of IT in Risk Management/Regulation and Celent’s Model Bank of the Year.
|Job Category||Product Management|